Support Silver Key's Annual Food Drive Bountiful Bags!
Did you know that nearly 2,000 seniors use Silver Key's food pantry every month? Each year, Silver Key holds a food drive that benefits the seniors who utilize our food pantry, providing them a meaningful and memorable Thanksgiving meal. You can help by donating specific food items (listed below) at our designated collection sites, or by making a monetary donation towards the food drive before November 1st. Our goal is to provide 1,300 meals to the older adults in our community. Help us make Thanksgiving great for the seniors we serve!
Dayton Romero, MPH(c), Director of Health & Wellness Services and Genevieve Vialpando, Food Pantry Program Supervisor
Drop off your non-perishable food items between October 1 and November 1 at the following locations:
- Silver Key Food Pantry: 1605 S. Murray Blvd., Mon-Sat, 9 am - 4 pm
- The Promenade Shops at Briargate: 1885 Briargate Pkwy, Suite 503 (Drop off your donation at The Management Office, between Pottery Barn and Paper Source. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8 am-5pm)
- King Soopers 3250 Centennial Blvd: (Donations welcome during all hours of operation)
- King Soopers Ridgeview Marketplace: 6030 Stetson Hills Blvd (Donations welcome during hours of operation)
- King Soopers Marketplace at Briargate: 9225 N Union Blvd (Donations welcome during all hours of operation)
No time to shop? No problem!
Host Your Own Bountiful Bags Food Drive!
Silver Key relies on the generosity of our neighbors and businesses to keep our pantry stocked
throughout the year. The need is always great and is especially high around the holidays as we
try to make this time of year feel special for seniors who are not only facing food insecurity or
diminishing resource, but also battling social isolation. Hosting your own Bountiful Bags
Thanksgiving Food Drive is a fantastic way to support your community and is also a fun and
meaningful way to engage your family, friends, co-workers, and employees in helping seniors
remain healthy, happy, and independent.