Supervisor: Transportation Supervisor
About the Agency: Silver Key Senior Services is a nonprofit organization that provides multiple programs and services to seniors in the Colorado Springs community. Silver Key’s programs include Information, Education and Case Management, Transportation Services, Golden Circle congregate meals, Meals on Wheels and Nutrition Services. Silver Key’s mission is to partner with stakeholders to ensure that older adults age safely with dignity and independence.
Responsibilities: Silver Key Drivers safely transport clients age 60 and over to various medical and personal appointments Monday through Friday. This position will drive lift-assisted vehicles to accommodate wheelchair and up to 14 passengers.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
• Knowledge of safe driving practices
• Excellent interpersonal and human relationship skills
• Responsiveness and sensitivity to cultural differences
• High level of integrity, dependability and team player
• Ability to pass insurability standards
• Drug testing and background check required
• Ability to work with computer technology
• Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Commercial Driver’s License desired but not required
Work Conditions: This is a full-time non-exempt position
To Apply: If you have a desire to join our compassionate and committed team in providing quality senior services and making a difference in the lives of others, please complete an application at www.silverkey.org; or apply in person at Silver Key Administration offices, 1625 S. Murray Blvd., Colorado Springs.
Silver Key Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com