About the Agency: Silver Key Senior Services is a nonprofit organization that provides multiple programs and services to seniors in the Colorado Springs community. Silver Key’s programs include Information and Referral, Case Management, Transportation Services, Golden Circle congregate meals, Meals on Wheels and Emergency Food Pantry. Silver Key’s mission is to partner with stakeholders to ensure that older adults age safely with dignity and independence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for researching and writing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects, and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all grand funded projects
The Grants Manager is responsible for the following:
- Conduct the full range of activities required to prepare, submit and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources
- Research new grant prospects, work with departments to prepare proposals and track status of applications and reports
- Establish and maintain relationships with granting agencies
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by donors; work with the Finance Department to gather information necessary for reporting to corporate/foundation funders on current grant programs
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to ensure proper Transportation vehicle procurement process
- Help engage, maintain and acknowledge donors
- Volunteer engagement
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience/Qualifications: One to two years grant writing experience; knowledge of fundraising information sources; excellent written and verbal skills; ability to relate to others with sensitivity and diplomacy. Requires MS Office expertise, superb organization, detail-oriented and project management skills. Proven ability to work in deadline-driven environment. Work in team environment and handle multiple assignments. Monitor and meet income goals.
Work Conditions: This is a full-time exempt position.
To Apply: Please complete an application at www.silverkey.org
Drug testing, background check and MVR check required
Silver Key Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com