Looking for a job in Colorado Springs? Silver Key Reserve & Ride is looking for a Driver.
Read more about Silver Key Reserve & Ride!
Responsibilities: Silver Key Drivers safely transport clients age 60 and over to various medical and personal appointments Monday through Friday. This position will drive lift-assisted vehicles to accommodate wheelchair and up to 14 passengers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record; ability to pass insurability standards
- Knowledge of safe driving practices
- Excellent interpersonal and human relationship skills
- Responsiveness and sensitivity to cultural differences
- High level of integrity, dependability and team player
- Ability to work with computer technology – we train you to use a tablet
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Commercial Driver’s License desired but not required
Work Conditions: This is a non-exempt position, full-time position
About the Agency: Silver Key Senior Services is a nonprofit organization that provides multiple services to seniors in the Colorado Springs community. Silver Key’s services include Senior Assistance (information, referrals, case management, guardianship, and emergency food pantry), Reserve & Ride (transportation), Connections Cafe (group dining), and Home Delivered Meals including Meals on Wheels. Silver Key’s mission is to serve in partnership with our stakeholders to support quality of life for seniors – allowing them the choice of safely aging in place with dignity and independence.
To Apply: If you have a desire to join our compassionate and committed team in providing quality senior services and making a difference in the lives of others, please complete an online application here or apply in person at Silver Key Administration offices, 1625 S. Murray Blvd., Colorado Springs.
Background Check and Drug Testing Required
Silver Key Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.