Support Silver Key's Annual Food Drive Bountiful Bags!
Did you know that nearly 2,000 seniors use Silver Key's food pantry every month? Each year, Silver Key holds a food drive that benefits the seniors who utilize our food pantry, providing them a meaningful and memorable Thanksgiving meal. You can help by donating specific food items (listed below) at our designated collection sites, or by making a monetary donation towards the food drive before November 1st. Our goal is to provide 1,300 meals to the older adults in our community. Help us make Thanksgiving great for the seniors we serve!
- Cranberry Sauce: Whole Berry or Jellied, 14 or 16 oz. cans
- Dessert Dry Mix or Canned Pie Filling
- Green Beans: 14.5 oz. cans
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Dry Stuffing/Dressing: 6 oz. boxes
- Turkey Gravy Dry-Mix: 0.87 (7/8) oz. packets
- Yams/Sweet Potatoes: 29 oz. cans
Drop off your non-perishable food items between October 1 and November 1 at the following locations:
- Silver Key Food Pantry: 1605 S. Murray Blvd., Mon-Sat, 9 am - 4 pm
- The Promenade Shops at Briargate: 1885 Briargate Pkwy, Suite 503 (Drop off your donation at The Management Office, between Pottery Barn and Paper Source. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8 am-5pm)
- King Soopers 3250 Centennial Blvd: (Donations welcome during all hours of operation)
- King Soopers Ridgeview Marketplace: 6030 Stetson Hills Blvd (Donations welcome during all hours of operation)
- King Soopers Marketplace at Briargate: 9225 N Union Blvd (Donations welcome during all hours of operation)
- Davidson Technologies: 7222 Commerce Center Drive #140 Corner of Woodmen and west of I-25, across from Old Chicago and the Hampton Inn. Please enter on the west side of the building in the center glass doors. Mon-Fri 7:30 am-5 pm.
No time to shop? No problem!
You can make a monetary donation to Bountiful Bags by sending a text message to the number 243725 with the keyword meals4seniors.
Alternatively, you can donate online by clicking here.