Silver Key’s Case Management team assists seniors and their families as they navigate the aging process. Holistic assessments are completed with each senior served to identify and resolve any barriers to their continued independence and safety.
A wide range of tailored services are available, that can include:
- Education and information
- Referral for other community based services
- With landlords, utility companies, benefit programs
- Application Assistance
- Evaluating and accessing benefits from Federal, County , and local sources
- Budget assessments and emergency assistance to promote long term stability
- Health and Safety
- Assistance with healthcare and safety needs and services
- Assessment of healthcare benefits
- Assistance with maintaining or securing affordable housing
- Providing resources to assist with locating affordable housing
- Nutrition Assistance
- Assessment of nutritional needs and connection to nutritious food sources such as commodities, emergency food, food stamps, Golden Circle Nutrition, and Meals on Wheels
Silver Key Case Management
1625 S. Murray Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Phone: (719) 884-2300
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Eligibility: 60 years or older and reside in Colorado Springs area, and El Paso County and Teller counties.
How to Apply: Monday – Friday you can call (719) 884-2300 or visit between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Documents Required: Please call ahead for information and to schedule an appointment.
Fees: Please call ahead for information.