Power of Attorney services are for seniors who may need someone to act on their behalf in the future to make medical decisions. Silver Key's authority to act as an agent does not become effective until the senior lacks decisional capacity (this is known as a "springing" Medical Durable Power of Attorney).
- Medical Power of Attorney (Springing)
- Provides the ability to choose who will make decisions for you (rather than a court).
- Offers family members a good opportunity to discuss wishes and desires.
- Comprehensive assessment for potential care needs.
- Peace of mind for everyone involved.
- Private pay
*Some restrictions may apply