Silver Key’s transportation service provides door-through-door ADA accessible transportation for medical appointments, shopping, group meals, social activities, recreation trips, and more. Recurring daily, weekly, or monthly rides can be scheduled upon request. Transportation accommodates wheelchairs, walkers, those needing a lift device, oxygen, and other special needs.
Where can Silver Key transportation take me?
Anywhere you would like, within our service area and hours of operation including:
- Medical, Physical Therapy, Personal Appointments
- Community Senior Centers
- Adult Day Programs
- Grocery Store and other shopping destinations (please note- six bag limit for all shopping trips)
- Social and Recreational Events
- Worship Services
- Employment, Education and Volunteer Sites
- Fort Carson: On Mondays, stops include the hospital, pharmacy, commissary, and PX. Rider pick-up and drop-off must be arranged through Reserve & Ride reservationists.
- Air Force Academy: On Thursdays only, stops include the hospital, commissary, and PX. Rider pick-up and drop-off must be arranged through Reserve & Ride reservationists. (Rides to AFA are subject to driver availability. Please call for more information.)
Silver Key Transportation Services
1625 S. Murray Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
If you have any questions or are interested in services, please call Silver Key Transportation 719-884-2380
Hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Eligibility: 60 years or older, reside in Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, and some surrounding communities.
Suggested Donation per ride: $3.50. No one will be denied services based on ability to give.
Boundaries of Service Area: If you have questions about a particular address please call Silver Key Transportation at
North: North Gate and Shoup
South: South Academy-Milton E Proby-Hwy. 24
East: South of Woodmen-Marksheffel and North of Woodmen-Meridian
West: Green Mountain Falls
Service Times: Silver Key can get you to 8:00 am appointments and the last pickups of the day are at 4:30 pm.
How to Apply: Register over the phone at 719-884-2380 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm or submit the online form here. Please call at least one week before your needed ride.