Hours: Reservation hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Transportation service hours are 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
Eligibility: Seniors or those with disabilities residing in Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, and some surrounding communities.
Suggested Donation Per Ride: $5.00. No one will be denied services based on ability to give.
Silver Key Reserve & Ride Transportation Services
Silver Key’s transportation service provides door-through-door ADA accessible transportation for medical appointments, shopping, group meals, social activities, recreation trips, and more.
Recurring daily, weekly, or monthly rides can be scheduled upon request. Transportation accommodates wheelchairs, walkers, those needing a lift device, oxygen, and other special needs. Veterans support veterans by providing rides to VA medical facilities.
Where can Silver Key transportation take me?
For previously registered clients, Silver Key will take you anywhere you would like within our service area and hours of operation including:
- Medical, Physical Therapy, Personal Appointments
- Community Senior Centers
- Adult Day Programs
- Grocery Store and other shopping destinations (please note- six bag limit for all shopping trips)
- Social and Recreational Events
- Worship Services
- Employment, Education, and Volunteer Sites
- Fort Carson: On Tuesdays, stops include the hospital, pharmacy, commissary, and PX. Rider pick-up and drop-off must be arranged through Reserve & Ride reservationists.
Boundaries of Service Area:
If you have questions about a particular address please call Silver Key Reserve & Ride at 719-884-2300
- North: Monday through Friday as far North as Old Ranch Rd. East to Powers Blvd. and Tuesdays and Thursdays as far North as North Gate and as far East as Powers Blvd.
- South: West of I-25 as far South as South Academy and East of I-25 as far South as Milton E. Proby-Highway 24
- East: South of Woodmen-Marksheffel and North of Woodmen as far East as Black Forest Rd.
- West: Manitou Springs
Veterans support veterans by providing rides to VA medical facilities.
Service Times: Silver Key provides transportation services from 8:30 am to 4 pm Monday - Friday. Ride requests can be made up to two weeks (14 days) in advance for all trip purposes.
If you are interested in transportation services, you may call 719-884-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.