Silver Key’s Transportation Department provides door-through-door ADA accessible transportation for medical appointments, shopping, group meals, social activities, recreation trips, and more. Recurring daily, weekly, or monthly rides can be scheduled upon request. Transportation accommodates wheelchairs, walkers, those needing a lift device, oxygen, and other special needs.
Where can Silver Key transportation take me?
Anywhere you would like, within our service area and hours of operation including:
- Medical, Physical Therapy, Personal Appointments
- Community Senior Centers
- Adult Day Programs
- Grocery Store and other shopping destinations (please note- six bag limit for all shopping trips)
- Social and Recreational Events
- Worship Services
- Employment, Education and Volunteer Sites
- Fort Carson: On Mondays, stops include the hospital, pharmacy, commissary, and PX. Pick-up is 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. with a return at 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Air Force Academy: On Thursdays, stops include the hospital, commissary, and PX. Pick-up is 10:00 a.m. with a return at 3:00 p.m.
Silver Key Transportation Services
1625 S. Murray Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
If you have any questions or are interested in services, please call Silver Key Transportation (719) 884-2380
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Eligibility: 60 years or older and 18 – 59 years of age with current ADA certification, reside in Colorado Springs, registered with Silver Key Transportation Department.
Suggested Donation per ride: $3.50.
Boundaries of Service Area: If you have questions about a particular address please call Silver Key Transportation
North: North Gate and Shoup
South: South Academy-Milton E Proby-Hwy. 24
East: South of Woodmen-Marksheffel and North of Woodmen-Vollmer
West: Green Mountain Falls
Service Times: Silver Key can get you to 7:30 a.m. appointments and the last pickups are at 4:30 p.m.
How to Apply: Register over the phone at (719) 884-2380 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. or submit the online form here. Please call at least one week before your needed ride.