Silver Key Companionship Services offer clients compassionate and caring options to serve and support seniors in a variety of ways. As a respected non-profit provider of vital individual care services, Silver Key is honored to assist seniors to live: better, healthier, and safer with dignity and independence. We offer numerous services including: Guardianship, POA, veterans support, and more! Our professional and volunteer caregivers assist seniors with a myriad of daily needs social engagement.
Learn more about each below:
Silver Key Companionship services endeavor to:
- Provides, personalized comprehensive care.
- Care management services and advocacy for individuals who have been deemed unable to make safe decisions for themselves.
- Support senior well-being by addressing, mental and physical challenges, financial matters, health care benefits, and connections to available federal and local resources.
- Implement strategies to engage persons with safety and social checks and visits to lower risks associated with social isolation.
- Offer a sense of belonging and purposeful living.
Companionship Services benefit our community:
- Expand outreach, social connection and enhance communication pathways.
- Isolation is one of the leading causes of depression in older adults. Our programs offer enhanced mental and physical health improvements both long and short term.
- Provides accountability and peace of mind.
- Better self-esteem.
- Increased cognitive function.
- Safeguard senior’s rights and protection from scammers.