Silver Key’s experienced Case Management team assists seniors and their families as they navigate the aging process. Holistic assessments are completed with each senior served to identify and resolve any barriers to their continued independence and safety. Veterans supporting veterans is a program to provide companionship and assistance from a fellow veteran to those who have served our country.
A wide range of tailored services are available, that can include:
- Education and information
- Referral for other community based services
- Facilitate Communication
- With landlords, utility companies, benefit programs
- Application Assistance
- Evaluating and accessing benefits from Federal, County, and local sources
- Budget assessments and emergency assistance to promote long term stability
- Health and Safety
- Assistance with healthcare and safety needs and services
- Assessment of healthcare benefits
- Assistance with maintaining or securing affordable housing
- Providing resources to assist with locating affordable housing
- Nutrition Assistance
- Assessment of nutritional needs and connection to nutritious food sources such as government commodities, emergency food, food stamps, Silver Key Connections Café meals, and Silver Key Meals on Wheels
Silver Key Senior Assistance
1605 S. Murray Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Eligibility: 60 years or older and reside in Colorado Springs area and El Paso County.
How to Apply: Call 719-884-2300 or visit 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
Documents Required: ID and Proof of Income. Please call ahead for information and to schedule an appointment.
Fees: Please call ahead for information.