Get Involved at Silver Key
Looking for ways to get involved in your community? You can make a difference at Silver Key by volunteering on your own or as a group, hosting a necessities drive, and donating to support our services.
Silver Key depends on hundreds of volunteers to help deliver our services and assist seniors in safely aging in place with dignity and independence. Both clients and volunteers value the strong connections they make and find the experience rewarding and meaningful. Get involved today!
- Volunteers provide meals, rides, client support, office support, pantry and thrift store materials support, and veterans support.
- Group volunteer opportunities include meal delivery, special project and event support, and pantry materials support.
- Host a Necessities Drive to supplement our pantry with emergency food, personal and cleaning supplies, and pet food.
Ways to Give
- Support Silver Key through one-time, recurring, securities, and planned giving donations. Corporate sponsorships available.
Supporting Veterans - Silver Key V.E.T.S. Program
- Silver Key’s V.E.T.S. (Veterans Engagement Togetherness Support) program provides volunteer companionship to senior Veterans and spouses in need of assistance so they remain living independently, in their own home and community, for as long as possible. This program's mission is to provide low cost companionship to senior veterans in need of extra assistance so they remain living independently, in their own home and community, for as long as possible. This program began in 2018 through the Veterans Administration “Choose Home Initiative” in partnership with AmeriCorps Seniors when Silver Key was selected to participate in a national pilot program.